Building a new home can be a complicated process, that’s why its important for us to help guide our clients through the building process from start to finish. We collaborate with the architects and engineers to help coordinate your design into actuality. When contacting us about building your next project, this is the approach we take.
- Meet up with us for a free consultation to talk about your project to get a ballpark estimate. You can reflect back on this to inform further design decisions.
- Develop a preliminary conceptual design with an architect or designer. As the plans get more refined we will deliver another estimate to make sure the project is still within your budget.
- Finalization of plan set. We’ll develop a cost estimate based off of the plans. This will be shared and updated during the project to track costs.
- Sign a contract with us. A signed contract will put your project onto our schedule. We will then develop a timeline and your project will be on its way for plans submittal to the City.
- Approved plan set, ready to build. Once building has begun, you will be able to stay on top of the progress with regular updates and weekly check-ins throughout the duration until completion.